Desert Dancer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Memory--A Sad Story

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Forbidden Memory--A Sad Story - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forbidden Memory--A Sad Story

Post  FriesianFantasy Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:20 am

Snow seen jack, she flew up and tried to giud him away by flying past him gracefully
Memory turnt awat and went in all different directions, away from apollow.
FriesianFantasy
FriesianFantasy

http://wildhorseroleplay.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Memory--A Sad Story - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forbidden Memory--A Sad Story

Post  TwilightApple Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:26 am

Apollo looked up to Jack and saw that he was being distracted. He sighed and crowed to Jack telling him to guide him. He gallopped silently towards the mare, his hooves barely making a sound.

Jack shook his head and flew downwards and continued to follow the mare, cawing instructions down to Apollo.
TwilightApple
TwilightApple

Back to top Go down

Post  FriesianFantasy Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:28 am

Snow flew own to apollow ''You know yuo are going the wrong way'' she said to him. ''Memory isin't even near here''
She was a smart bird, she pointed to the springs, and oppasite direction. Memory was hiding from jacks view. She was under trampled and proken logs. and hidden.
FriesianFantasy
FriesianFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightApple Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:52 am

Apollo contemplated this. Just a few seconds before she was in the meadow.......how could she be so fast without letting Jack notice? Without leaving a sound? He looked up to the bird and sighed "I am not a fool....I know she is still here". He reared up and shouted to the sky "If you can hear me, I'm sorry for how I behaved! The full moon gets to me...." he thumped to the ground and looked around.

Jack cawed and flew downwards, landing on a big pile of logs. He stood and scratched himself and he cawed in alarm. He could feel the mound rising very softly.......he flew up and whistled to Apollo.

Apollo turned and saw the mound. He approached and heaved the top of it off, peered down and saw the mare laying there "Well, hello there!" he smiled down to her.
TwilightApple
TwilightApple

Back to top Go down

Post  FriesianFantasy Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:34 am

Memory looked at the stallion carefully. The moonlight dimmed away slowly and the sun ascended it's bright shadow over the baby blue sky.a crisp breeze blew, and everything had dew over it.Memory squinted in the oncomming Sunlight...She turnt her head away seeing the stallion calmer. She crawled deeper into the tthing till she was at the back.
Snow shook her head. her feathers glinted like silver in the orangy glow. She flew to a high tree abundant with leaves and sighed.
FriesianFantasy
FriesianFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightApple Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:13 am

Apollo sighed and blew out from his nostrils slowly "I realize that my behaviour wasn't very nice....I am ashamed but like I said, the full moon makes me crazy......I cannot help it.....". He bowed his head and mumbled carefully "I.....think you are.....very....." he stammered before spluttering "I think you are very beautiful!" he backed away and stared at the mound, tears blurring his vision.

Jack whistled and soared up to the branch, perching next to Snow "What do you think of this situation, Snow?" he asked softly, his black plumage ruffling in the wind.
TwilightApple
TwilightApple

Back to top Go down

Post  FriesianFantasy Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:58 am

Memory turnt her head and looked at him.. ''Forbidden Memory'' she mumbled, her eyes glanced at him carefully.

Snow looked at the Raven ''Dont know'' she said.
FriesianFantasy
FriesianFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightApple Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:54 pm

"I am.......Apollo........" he said. At that moment, the wind wooshed through the clearing, puffing out his mane. "Forbidden.....Memory....why?" he snorted and came a little closer to her, eying her carefully.

Jack sighed and pecked her lightly "You don't speak much, do you?"
TwilightApple
TwilightApple

Back to top Go down

Post  FriesianFantasy Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:17 am

''Don't want to talk about it...'' she said to him.

Snow shook her head.
FriesianFantasy
FriesianFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightApple Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:49 am

Apollo sighed and looked at her "I will leave, if you want me to......" he stared off into the distance, awaiting her reply.

Jack sighed and ruffled his feathers "Who are you?" he cawed.
TwilightApple
TwilightApple

Back to top Go down

Post  FriesianFantasy Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:04 am

Memory flicked one ear, for all she could was one. Her ragged mane covered her neck and her madded coat itched.
She looked at the stallion ''You don't have to, but if you wish...''

''Snow'' she said ''You?''
FriesianFantasy
FriesianFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightApple Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:01 am

Apollo sighed but stay put "There is a spring of clear water nearby....would you like to go there?" his eyes showed concern. He shook his dusty coat "At least, I should" he chuckled deeply before heading off in the direction of the spring.

Jack nodded and chirped quietly "I am Jack Daw"
TwilightApple
TwilightApple

Back to top Go down

Post  FriesianFantasy Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:01 am

Memory looked at him. Slowly she crawled out and stood. She started to walk in the direction to the spring. not making a word

Snow nodded and started to follow Memo.
FriesianFantasy
FriesianFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightApple Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:11 am

Apollo dove into the clear water, is head submerged. He came up and shook, shutting his eyes in bliss. He murmured absently "How can be so beautiful?" he looked at her and smiled.

Jack Daw flew above the water in tight circles, observing the ground below.
TwilightApple
TwilightApple

Back to top Go down

Post  FriesianFantasy Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:29 am

Memory kept quiet. HEr markings revealed in the sunlight. The scars burns and all. She had a scar under her mane. And her hooves sore. she walked slowly. And her side flinched. She sorted and walked in the water, bing still.

Snow looked at her and perched in a blossom tree.
FriesianFantasy
FriesianFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2