Desert Dancer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Memory--A Sad Story

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Forbidden Memory--A Sad Story Empty The Forbidden Memory--A Sad Story

Post  FriesianFantasy Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:44 pm

Name~The Forbidden Memory
Age~7
Gender~Mare
Color~Dun
Mane/Tail~Black
Breed~Spanish Mustang
Personality~Quiet,Skittish,Mysterious,Afraid
Pic~The Forbidden Memory--A Sad Story Mustang2
History~

This mare has a horrid past, and is hard to get along with..It all began as she was a foal. She lived on a small island, Called Hathu named by the horses that lived their, it was peacefull and quiet. and not much went on, untill one night a strange thing with rotating wings and a loud noise landed on the white sands, out herd walked closer to it. Then a loud bang and a horse was dead.Humans is what her problem was, HEr dad grabbed her by the scrfuff and tried to kill her, because he had hated her all his life. Which was not to loong beafor it ended. Her father had pulled her ear so hard, it had been bent perminantly, she squabbled to her legs as her fater went down, her hedr was killed, and a tight chain rope thrown around her neck and pulled back, and two around her back feet, they cut a small wound, and left marks on her ankles and they held her in a small dog cage. When she had arrived to a new place her homw was called Hawaii...Human had invaded... She was brought to a place where more two leged creatures were. and they were mean. She was Terrorized and scared. They beat her and made her pull carts 70 times her weight, through her years when she was five, she was 'sent by axident' to slaughted, she was oweak and useless...They took her and whipped her sides, holing her front legs with chains, they rubbed scars into her, and those were never going to go away. Her coat had turnt pale and she was starved. A small family from The middle of florida bought her, fattened her up and rode her for bordem, and they hit and beat her, mal nurtured and kept her for 1 year...Then back to the slaughter house at the age of six...Riecently, she escaped by the nick of time, beafor herturnt was up. She had broken free, her coat dull and color less, her mane shaggy and tangled. At then, a month beafor her 7th year birth day, she had been caught again. Kept and beaten more, and starved, the family became poor and let her free, and that was the day of her birthday, now she's here and scared. She's Paranoyed and the only friend she has is a dove named Snow.

Name~Snow
Age~2
Gender~Female
Color~White
Personality~ Is always by Memory's side, and will give her heart to her, just like memory saved her.
Pic~
The Forbidden Memory--A Sad Story 115720796_fa727752a2
FriesianFantasy
FriesianFantasy

http://wildhorseroleplay.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Memory--A Sad Story Empty Re: The Forbidden Memory--A Sad Story

Post  FriesianFantasy Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:48 pm

Memory kept her gaze to the ground, her body standing still, she was sore, but she ignored it. Her sleek past flashed around in her head, her ankles had scrapes and dry dead skin.. and under her dry frazzed mane, Was a scar, half a foot long. She was under a tree to aviod the Humidity, her ear was bent one way and one hung forward. Her vision was slightly blurred from dust

Snow was perched in the tree a branch above Memory. She looked at her and sighed, she looked around, her white feathers ruffled in the wind. And her feet side by side perfectly...

Last edited by FriesianFantasy on Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
FriesianFantasy
FriesianFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightApple Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:26 pm

(gah i'll put a stallion when i come home but i really want to rp with you a little more frie!)
TwilightApple
TwilightApple

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyGrey Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:18 am

(( Same! Is it OK if I add a mare here too? It's just I want a stally that has 2 mares to share with him! Well that and I want to rp with both of you. Very Happy Hehe I don't mind if you guys don't want to though! It is kool with me.))
LilyGrey
LilyGrey

http://www.roleplayhorses.roleplaylife.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightApple Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:19 am

Name: Apollo
Breed: Tenessee Walking Horse
Personality: Oblivious- he is a total nutcase that cares for everyone's feelings. He knows that he is hawt but he refuses to flaunt it DX
Other: Has a real sense of humour but he is so shy and quiet when he doesn't know someone. Has a thing for bunnies.
Picture:The Forbidden Memory--A Sad Story Coco%20Body%20shot%203%205-4-06

Anddd! His little pet-friend:

Name: Jack Daw
Breed: Raven
Personality: Woah! Shocking! Evil! Loving and tender?
Other: Loves all them smexi little chicks out there Very Happy
Picture: (WARNING! HUGE BEAUTIFUL RAVEN PIC *swoon*
The Forbidden Memory--A Sad Story Raven_smaller

Apollo was dieing. Something was eating him inside out and he was a straggler, good for nothing freak. He despised himself. He wanted to die. He tried but he was save by his mother but when she had the other foal he was left alone. Dieing and Dead, the perfect friend to the raven, the devil's spawn. He did not realize that as he grew older, he became handsome. No he was ugly in his mind's eye and that was that. His sickness was gone. He was healthy.... For now....

Apollo walked into the clearing, oblivious as usual to anything around him. He started to graze hungrily and looked up and Jack when he cawed a warning.

Jack floated on a beautiful updraft and surveyed the land. He breathed in deeply and caught a scent of another bird-female and a mare. He cawed down to Apollo to warn him.

Apollo chirped back lightly. It was his gift, his freebie for selling his soul. His soul was put into the broken and dead body of Jack. He had sacraficed his life for a bird so now they were bound together. He looked around and quite quickly spotted another horse and a dove. "Nice hiding" he muttered. He could see them in the dark even.
TwilightApple
TwilightApple

Back to top Go down

Post  FriesianFantasy Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:42 am

Snow looked at the Raven with sharp eyes, Weary of him, the white bird glowed in the moonshadows.

Memory Slowly rose her head to the stallion, and suddenly all her anger swelled, The dust had rubbed away, and her clear, excellent vision could make the shape out of him, She snorted, but yelped in pain, the slowly walked away.

Snow Ruffled her feathers and spread her galliant wings. and followed memory
FriesianFantasy
FriesianFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightApple Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:13 am

Apollo's eyes narrowed but he did not move. He simply called out the Jack Daw and continued to graze, looking around for water.

Jack looked at the little dove and called back to Apollo "She would make dinner!" he said jokingly. He flew down and perched on the stallion's crest, watching the nearby forest.

Apollo snapped at him light heartedly "No! She is pretty! A little chickadee for my Jack Daw!" he chirped. He looked at the mare leaving and shrugged. He didn't need her.
TwilightApple
TwilightApple

Back to top Go down

Post  FriesianFantasy Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:11 am

Memory snorted lightly as she turnt her head to the stallion ...Jerk.. she mumbled and shook her dried mane. Her coat was dirty and dull. She decided to lye down by a pond not too far from apollow.

Snow watched her carefully, and then eying the crow. then looking back at Memory. Her feathers Were long and tinted different colors. Her tailfeathers were long and glittered, she perched into a tree.

[Im gonna change snow to this:

The Forbidden Memory--A Sad Story Harike_pheonix_
FriesianFantasy
FriesianFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightApple Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:09 pm

Apollo's ears pricked and he turned his head slightly and grinned at the mare ghoulishly "Jerk......yes that is me!" he crowed. He looked at Jack Daw and smiled "Isn't that right Jack? Apollo the Jerk!". He was delirious and it was obvious. But did he care? Never!

Jack hooted a reply "No Apollo! You are not a Jerk....but if that is what you say, then that is ok" he grinned at the other bird suductively and looked back to his brother "He will not hurt you and your mare, chick, but he is slightly crazy tonight!"

Apollo grinned again and reared. He screamed to the sky and danced a little around the clearing. His hooves thumped into the ground as his head swung around and his mane whipped in the wind. The raven called back and dove between his brothers hooves. The moon struck his coat and he dropped to the ground. He was crazy tonight, no doubt. He came closer to the mare, ignoring the raven's hurried chirps. He looked at her and grinned again. The light hit his eyes and showed just black. His soul never will shine through his eyes again. "I envy you......I could be like you! Alive......I am dead for my brother!" his head swung as he looked at her wildly. "Never again will I feel joy! I never felt joy! I am dead.....dead until someone loves me! But alas! I am a toad! Good for nothing freak!" he spat.
TwilightApple
TwilightApple

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimera Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:12 am

[Please no Mystic Stuff.]
Chimera
Chimera
Admin

https://desertdancer.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FriesianFantasy Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:04 am

[It's a bird, not some fantasy bird Chim!]
FriesianFantasy
FriesianFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post  FriesianFantasy Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:06 am

Memory looked at him with no words.She flicked one ear forwards, she could not move the other. She shook her mane and sighed, this stallion freaked her.She knows her past. and wont speak about it, she snapped at him and cantered achingly off.

Snow followed her, eccept she was flying low to the ground.
FriesianFantasy
FriesianFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightApple Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:06 pm

(what the soul thing? eh......i don't think that's mystical! it could happen ya know......he could possibly of sold his soul to the devil, it's not that hard to do xD)

Apollo hooted with joy and thundered after her. He swerved so he was right infront of her "Don't be scared! Come dance with me, mare!" he grinned devilishly and reared up, smiling to the sky.

Jack stopped infront of the other bird and cooed to her "Such a pretty little miss aren't you?".
TwilightApple
TwilightApple

Back to top Go down

Post  FriesianFantasy Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:09 am

Memory looked at this stallion, with pitch black eyes. She reared. almost the same height he was, and pawed into his chest and galloped swiftly around him.

Snow looked at the crow. She cawed in his face and perched onto Memory's back with annoyance.
FriesianFantasy
FriesianFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightApple Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:46 pm

Apollo laughed and galloped after the mare, his wounds were bleeding but who cared? Not he. He reared infront of her again and laughed, his eyes rolled back as he looked down at her "Such a pretty little miss eh?".

Jack screeched with laughter as he dove between Apollo's hooves, mimicking what he was saying.
TwilightApple
TwilightApple

Back to top Go down

Post  FriesianFantasy Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:18 am

Memory glared, she was angry, she reared, biting his throat, then pawing his chest, to scratching his eye. and galloped away.

Snow cawed in the Raven's face and flew after Memory
FriesianFantasy
FriesianFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightApple Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:36 am

"Oooooh! Titchy little mare!" he shouted after her, before galloping behind her and nipping her rump "Don't run!"

Jack grinned and flapped in the bird's face "Don't go, sweetheart!" he whistled.
TwilightApple
TwilightApple

Back to top Go down

Post  FriesianFantasy Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:40 am

She flattened her ears and bucked. ''SSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOPPP!!!'' she screamed, it was so loud it echoed.dont know what ive gone through, SO dont think you'll get to me that eaisly.'' she said and started to walk away.

SNow hissed at the Raven.She pecked at his head and flew next to Memory.
FriesianFantasy
FriesianFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightApple Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:31 am

"Oh! Little mare, you believe that your past is bad? You are a fool" he snarled at her "To think that I thought you were interesting! All you care about is your own past! It was soooo bad" he trailed off before spinning on a heel and trotting away, calling to Jack.

Jack spat at Snow and screeched at her "All that matters...." he flew to his brother and they left.
TwilightApple
TwilightApple

Back to top Go down

Post  FriesianFantasy Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:52 am

Memory rolled her eyes at the mennes you called a stallion. She could hurt him if she felt. She trembled to her knees and rested.

Snow perched in a tree. Her neck curled around her [[Heh, i wonder if i changed snow to a hawk *Evil grin* ]
FriesianFantasy
FriesianFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightApple Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:44 am

(Mm....what if Jack were a dinosaur.....one of them living ones.....cool...)

Apollo bashed his way through the bush "Stupid mare....good for nothing". But he didn't feel that way. He admired her, liked her, had a crush on her........too bad he was crazy...."Stupid full moon...." he muttered.

Jack smiled and turned back, flying silently and sitting on the perch next to Snow. He whispered gently into her ear "My stallion is in love with your mare......pity that...." he smiled at her in the gloom and asked her "What's a pretty chick like you doing in a dump like this?" It wasn't pretty, all the fungus and slimy water. It was the worst part of the meadows.
TwilightApple
TwilightApple

Back to top Go down

Post  FriesianFantasy Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:09 am

Snow looked at the raven ''Resting'' she muttered softly.

Memory had caught what the Raven said, she snorted and looked up
FriesianFantasy
FriesianFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightApple Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:02 am

Apollo sighed and lay down in some lush cool grass. He breifly called to check on on Jack Daw before laying his head down between his legs to sleep.

Jack cawed a response and flew back to Apollo, roosting on the branches of a nearby pine tree.
TwilightApple
TwilightApple

Back to top Go down

Post  FriesianFantasy Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:53 am

Memory stood ''We must go, Snow, now.. while he's at rest'' She said walking away.

Snow followed immedietly.
FriesianFantasy
FriesianFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightApple Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:37 am

Apollo sighed deeply in his sleep when he suddenly heard the crackling of twigs "Mare!" his head shot up and he stood up briskly "She's on the move...." he shook and trotted rapidly around the forest, so that when she walked she would be intercepted by him. He whistled to Jack who flew high into the night sky and saw the mare moving between patches of moonlight.

Jack circled above the air and sounded a whistle that could be mistaken for a cricket's call "She's moving towards you, Apollo....."
TwilightApple
TwilightApple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next